Software Developer - Dot Net (Senior/Junior/Intern)
We are seeking a .NET developer who will be responsible for the design of flexible and scalable solutions, and work solving technical problems by utilizing skills in full-stack software engineering of web and desktop based applications. Dynamics 360 will gives you the opportunity to focus on developing enterprise services using the latest technologies where your individual contributions will have a large impact. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions (including databases, key-value stores, blob stores)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of experience required(if applying for Senior Position)
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with the Mono framework(optional)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, bit bucket etc.
- Should be familiar with Azure DevOps Server.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus and Appraisal
- Medical and Traveling Allowance
share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as job title you are applying for.
February 28, 2023